DRAWING TIGER HEAD -IN EIGHT EASY STEPS
1.Lightly sketch a circle. Divide it as shown.
2. Then mark off each half of the horizontal line in thirds. Do the same with the bottom half of the vertical. Add another 1/3 mark under circle.
3. Spot in the eyes and nostrils.
4. Draw in eye corners. Drop parallel lines to nose for muzzle's top. Position ears halfway in two top arcs (either facing forward, as on left, or facing outward, as on right). Draw chin.
5. Sketch in bulbous muzzle in line with outside of eyes.Extend each half slightly below circle.
6. Add shaggy ruff behind cheeks. Indicate streaks from which whiskers will come. These streaks are darker in tiger than lion.
7. With very light lines decide on pattern for facial stripes. Spotin pupils. Add whiskers.
8. Darken stripes and shade muzzle.